The Glover Park Group is seeking a Senior Associate for its growing Research Division in the company’s Washington, DC office. The Research Division plans and executes opinion research and digital analytics projects designed to inform public affairs campaigns, branding, message development, and corporate strategy. This person will work closely with senior staff to develop and implement all aspects of GPG’s insight work including design and administration of research methods.
- Develop and implement all aspects of qualitative and quantitative opinion research plans including design and administration of research methods.
- Develop a variety of research instruments including scoping documents, survey questionnaires, and online and in-person discussion guides.
- Conduct analysis of all research including development of research findings and recommendations that are both innovative and actionable to non-technical audiences.
- Manage a collaborative process with fieldwork vendors and other divisions internally.
- Manage multiple highly visible projects simultaneously.
- Support new business initiatives to include research, proposal development and client presentations.
- Travel occasionally for research engagements.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the public opinion/market research field or an advanced degree in Statistics or Opinion Research required.
- Strong team player with initiative, resourcefulness and desire to work hard. Can quickly adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines and apply sound judgement.
- Strong writer and analytical thinker with the ability to simultaneously understand people and data.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Experience with SPSS, STATA or other statistical analysis software a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity or expertise with social and digital analytic tools and analysis, such as Visible, Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon, etc.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines without sacrificing product quality.
- Extremely organized, detailed-oriented and collaborative, but able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Agency or consumer insight experience strongly preferred.