An experienced marketer, the Associate is expected to manage day-to-day execution of advertising campaigns for GPG clients and account teams. The Associate helps design the paid media component of multi-channel campaigns, prepares media plans, campaign performance reports and other client-ready deliverables, and directs media plan implementation through internal and external teams.
- Provide advertising strategy and leadership, educating and steering clients through the evolving communications landscape
- Coordinate internal and external resources to manage execution and analysis
- Work with other GPG divisions to deliver integrated communication services (from government relations to creative services and research)
- Craft and present strategy documents, POVs and client correspondence
- Intelligently integrate digital and traditional media buying plans
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance
- Develop and communicate campaign performance metrics and reports
- Serve as day-to-day project manager for paid media efforts to include communication with outside vendors, internal account teams and external clients and working with internal finance department.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Interest in all aspects of digital media, including search, SEO, social media, mobile, etc.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong cross-functional project management skills
- Ability to combine strategic thinking with creative problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure
- Strong communication, project management and time management skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, ever-changing, always-on environment, often with limited information
- A BA/BS degree in a related field with a minimum 2-3 years of experience in an agency environment working in client services; paid media background preferred